Volvo XC90 (15-), S/V90 (16-) relaterade ämnen. OBS! vid motorproblem försök att ange vad du har för motor i bilen...

Moderator: Moderatorer

Användarvisningsbild
av Sulten
Hur får man en gubberöst på navigasjonen. Svårt att fatta kvinnorösten i förklaringar. Kan man ställa om detta nogon plats i systemet?
"Off the top of my head I think that I went in to settings, audio settings, sat nav. It then listed all of the different languages, with a dot beside English; if you scroll down to here and click the scroll wheel you will be able to select male or female voice."
"My Car - Settings - System Options - Language

Then proceed as I said above for scrolling to English to change between male & female."
Användarvisningsbild
av Sulten
UnleashFusion skrev:
"Off the top of my head I think that I went in to settings, audio settings, sat nav. It then listed all of the different languages, with a dot beside English; if you scroll down to here and click the scroll wheel you will be able to select male or female voice."
"My Car - Settings - System Options - Language

Then proceed as I said above for scrolling to English to change between male & female."

Thank you. It functions in Swedish and English system language but in Norwegian the only option is female voice.
Frågor om V60

Sån lista finns ju till alla bilar, med vari[…]

Jag väntar också på en så[…]

V70 t5 bolmar rök

Hej, min v70 t5 1998 börjar ryka väldig[…]

Nyss tändes varning för bromsfel. Mä[…]